I just setup a new system, running windows x64 and the latest 10.6 catalyst driver
I have not loaded any games as yet, however I tested my card using furmark to see how well my setup cooled my card under stress.
All i got when doing a stability test was screen flickering and a brown screen every now and then. Could this be a problem with the card, driver, or furmark?
Will try and install a game soon to see how it goes however im worried cause this is my 2nd 5870.
I have not loaded any games as yet, however I tested my card using furmark to see how well my setup cooled my card under stress.
All i got when doing a stability test was screen flickering and a brown screen every now and then. Could this be a problem with the card, driver, or furmark?
Will try and install a game soon to see how it goes however im worried cause this is my 2nd 5870.