SuperDuper
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2009
- Messages
- 101
Are the SSAA geometry sample positions the same as the MSAA ones?
Will ATi add an LOD bias in a future CCC so the SSAA won't make the textures too blurry?
Does it being OpenGL 3.2-spec'd mean it won't be compatible with any currently existing OpenGL games since OpenGL 3.2 isn't backward compatible with previous versions of OpenGL?
Last questions for now: Does it have the awful Zrange optimization their previous generation of cards have? Was it done at the driver level, or does the hardware not allow full unoptimized Zrange?
Thanks in advance
I'm new here, so I apologize if these questions seem dumb, but I guess that's what forums are for.
Will ATi add an LOD bias in a future CCC so the SSAA won't make the textures too blurry?
Does it being OpenGL 3.2-spec'd mean it won't be compatible with any currently existing OpenGL games since OpenGL 3.2 isn't backward compatible with previous versions of OpenGL?
Last questions for now: Does it have the awful Zrange optimization their previous generation of cards have? Was it done at the driver level, or does the hardware not allow full unoptimized Zrange?
Thanks in advance
I'm new here, so I apologize if these questions seem dumb, but I guess that's what forums are for.