Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well I hate it that ATI is pulling this crap.
$259 for the 5850 and $379 for the 5870.
As you can see the 5870's are close to retail but the 5850's are a fing rip off.
AND don't give me the BS about supply and demand. They inflated the prices when they saw no
compatition from Nvidia.
When N gets their card out ATI will cut the prices and try to play hero and the poor co that wants only to help its customers.
I have used ATI 850 1800 and 4870 but if N would get out a card today I would buy it and tell AMD to go F themselves.
What is BCB, and can I get it in Canada?
What's all this about Bing's 10% cash back as well?
What is BCB, and can I get it in Canada?
What's all this about Bing's 10% cash back as well?
I have used ATI 850 1800 and 4870 but if N would get out a card today I would buy it and tell AMD to go F themselves.