• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5870 eyeinfinity question

Darrell262

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
118
Hello. I had a question about the eye infinity and running 2 5870 cards.

I have 1 5870 card. I know I can't run 3 monitors with it with out buying a biz link or whatever.


If I buy a second card and crossfire/sli it, can I run 3 monitors that way? or would I still need to buy a biz link thingy?
 
no u still need the adapter if one of your screens doesnt have a displayport. the outputs on the second card get turned off.
 
Back
Top