• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5870 / 5450 preformance issue

Spiko

Gawd
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
886
Im having some trouble running 4 screens. I have a 5870 that's driving 3x1920x1080 displays and I picked up a 5450 to drive a single 1920x1080 HDTV as well. When I run 1080p video on the HDTV windows performance takes a huge hit. Windows start to tare and it kicks into the win7 basic theme. Also the video has vysnc issues. I updated my drivers and that didn't help so I'm out of ideas...

As always any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just for fun here's my setup. Working, just not as well as I was hoping.
0And6more_tonemapped.jpg
 
Is that an HDR image or did your camera just take a picture that looks like that? Kinda looks like you tone mapped the image. How many images did you take to get that effect?
 
Last edited:
You could get a 6950/6970 and use the two DPs and two DVIs to run four screens.
 
Back
Top