5850 OOS?

FalconSS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
1,297
I just checked neweggs site and all but 2 models of the 5850 are currently out of stock. When I checked a week ago they had all the models. I also noted the prices for the 5870's went up. any idea what happened to the stock? I would have thought that maybe with fermi around the corner more people would wait and see reviews.
 
Last edited:
Maybe some of the nVidia users gave in finally knowing that Fermi isn't going to be as cut out as it supposed to be.
 
in this day an age.. people dont wait anymore.. we have all become impulse buyers.. we just buy what ever looks good and thats it.. and at this point i think people are just sick of waiting for the fermi cards..
 
Our local Fry's is out and has three different models worth of shipments that were supposed to arrive in January that they have't received yet. :(
 
Back
Top