• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5850 DC replace with AC S1 R2

Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
641
I have 2 5850, one reference sapphire that I replaced the cooler with Accelero S1 R2, I have another 5850 which is a unique Asus directcu cooler which has slightly annoying fan noise.

Has anyone replaced the Directcu cooler on the 5850 asus with other aftermarket coolers?
 
Back
Top