• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

5830 CF vs 5770 CF

xkon

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,777
So, I've been looking for reviews trying to compare the 5830 in Crossfire vs the 5770 in Crossfire. Most reviews show the 5830 and 5770 performing on an almost similar level (with the 5830 edging it each time), and showing that the 5770/5830 in CF matches or beats the 5870. I'm wondering if there are any reviews comparing the two in crossfire. Just wondering if they scale the same, and if the extra $200 is worth it.
 
just assume the gap is about twice as large now. However, look at that price jump from 5770 to 5830 now x2 you could be spending $100-200 more for whatever the gain is. Doesn't sound worth it to me. I think the math works out to 5770x3 =~ 5830x2 price.
 
Back
Top