• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5830 aftermarket cooler

IDversusEGO

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
5,015
Most manufacturers dont have the 5830 listed inthe compatible cards list. I am hoping thisis becauseit is kind of new. I was hopingt o pick up something to reduce the noise. If it fits the 5850 it should fit the 5830 right?
 
the zalman vf3000 is the only one I have found that specifically lsits the 5830 and it also lists the 5850 and 5870 so I feel pretty comfortable witht he assumption that a 5850 cooler will fit my card.
 
thanks. My main objective is to make it quiet. Not sure this is my best option. plus I think this would rule me out of crossfire since it takes up 3 slots. thanks for the info.
 
Back
Top