- Joined
- Aug 27, 2006
- Messages
- 828
https://www.amazon.com/AMD-5800X3D-...&qid=1661916854&sprefix=5800x3d,aps,96&sr=8-1
credit: Wicaeed @ SD
credit: Wicaeed @ SD
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Got a notification saying my package was delivered in mailbox.
Checked mailbox... no package.
USPS, why you gotta do this to me?
Hoping that happens. I live in an area with high tourism in my mailbox is very small, so I’m hoping the worst has not happened.I've had this happen at the end of the day where they need to show they made the delivery to show they finished there day. I have had it actually in my mailbox late in the evening after there are supposed to have stopped working. Other times it would be there the next day.
That's a [H]ot deal IMO. Antonline is where I got mine last month for $377 after coupon.$365 after 15% OFF coupon on ebay.
edit: antonline is seller, hope there aren't any price swings like the 5900X had last month