5800X Sanded Flat

Gee, you guys sure are snarky about something you don't HAVE to buy.
It's a luxury good. You're lucky I'm not charging $1500 or more for this. ;)

The amount of hate towards a fellow hobbiest in this thread is nasty. He never claimed he was a master AMD-certified professional CPU sander... just a guy trying to get rid of his lapped CPU.

You don't think it's a good-enough sand-job to sell on eBay? Just say so nicely and give a pointer maybe, no need to rag on the guy by every single member on the community here

I did this to an old AM3 CPU. 10/10 would do again. My 5800x right now though runs cool. So props to op for doing a good job.

The amount of hate towards a fellow hobbiest in this thread is nasty. He never claimed he was a master AMD-certified professional CPU sander... just a guy trying to get rid of his lapped CPU.

You don't think it's a good-enough sand-job to sell on eBay? Just say so nicely and give a pointer maybe, no need to rag on the guy by every single member on the community here
its not hate, its criticism and advice was given.

He claimed perfection actually and then gave no indication he achieved it or that it helped the CPU.

Back