• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5770 Crossfire Question

JustinSane

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
2,425
What is needed to Crossfire 2 5770s? My friend just got a bridge to connect his 2 5770s for Crossfire but he is not getting picture when he has power connected to both of them. I'm looking up what is needed for Crossfire and I'm seeing a lot of different stuff (2 bridges, and some DVI cable). What exactly is needed to crossfire 2 5770s?

System Specs:
Asus P6T
i7 930
650 Corsair
6 gigs Corsair
2 XFX 5770
 
one crossfire bridge is needed. I use only one hdmi cable. Go to CCC and enable crossfire if not already done. You may/may not have to use driver sweeper and reinstall 10.3 or whatever driver youre wanting to use.
 
one crossfire bridge is needed. I use only one hdmi cable. Go to CCC and enable crossfire if not already done. You may/may not have to use driver sweeper and reinstall 10.3 or whatever driver youre wanting to use.

I mean he wasn't getting any picture at POST or anything. I think he may have had the crossfire bridge on the wrong pins. I told him to move them to the pins closes to the back of his case. He's gonna let me know if that works tomorrow.
 
Well that wasn't it. He said there's only one pin to plug the bridge into. I don't get it. Maybe a bios setting on the P6T?
 
He finally got picture but now when he gets to windows it blue screens. Progress! Reinstall Windows 7 you think?

Earlier he tried 1 card in his 2nd pci-e slot and it blue screened on him. Possibly something is wrong with that slot?

No drivers installed yet.

NVM Windows Repair seems to have fixed it! Woot.
 
Last edited:
Bad cards? Pins in the back of the card? Huh? You mean the side?

Does he have power plugged in?
 
Back
Top