5770 and Eyefinity performance

Canuck2010

n00b
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
5
Can anyone comment on 5770 performance with an Eyefinity setup? I haven't been able to track down any reviews.

I have three Dell P2310H monitors coming my way - (got them for $165/each CDN !) and I'm getting real curious.
 
that monitor is
1920x1080 so with eyeyfinity it is 5760*1080
now go check review of 5770 's 2560*1600 's result

5760*1080 have like 1.5time more pixel as 2560*1600

so i believe if 5770 can do 100 fps in a game in 2560*1600
then it will do around 66 fps in 5760*1080

do check the hardocp 5770 benchmarks
from what i can see,
you may be able to get around 30-40 fps in many games ( not crysis) with eyefinity turned on
 
I tried using this card for 5760X1080 on 3 23" lcd's and it was unplayable. Call of Duty MW2 with med/low settings got 20-30 fps and Dead Space got around 15fps on medium settings. I didn't piss around with it to much so it's possible there were some driver problems.
 
Crossfire should handle it pretty smoothly. Probably not a single card though.
 
with crossfire .. there will be no eyefinity
so can't crossfire 5770 for now.
 
Back
Top