560 ti in ITX build

Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
1
I know an EVGA 560 ti will just barely fit in an SG 05-450. Assuming it's the same size, should I get the 2gb card? Are newer games going to be eating up that much VRAM?
 
I know an EVGA 560 ti will just barely fit in an SG 05-450. Assuming it's the same size, should I get the 2gb card? Are newer games going to be eating up that much VRAM?

2gb's wouldnt hurt but since you will never sli a gtx560ti, there is no reason to. A SINGLE gtx560ti will run out of gpu power before it runs out of memory.
In other words a gtx560ti 1gb will not give proper gpu power enough to push a game over 30 fps before it runs out of memory.

.
 
If you can, fit a 570 in there. I have a 570GTX in my Sugo SG05 and its awesome. Great LAN rig!
 
Back
Top