512mb 3200 SODIMM 200 Pin memory?

Thanks, but I tried them.. they don't have 3200, 2700 only.

BTW, I cancelled my hypersonic order and switch to cyberpower, but one of the things hyperosonic offered was DDR400 vs DDR333, so I was trying to see if it was available elsewhere...

I ordered the same cyberpower laptop that you have (based on you pointing out the significant price difference; thanks a lot for that!)

So you're saying it won't run at all with DDR400? (as in not boot?) Or does it treat DDR400 like DDR333? Sorry, I haven't been a member of this forum long enough to be aware of what happens with the eMachines laptops (and search is disabled).

Originally posted by Aquineas
Actually, newegg does have one.. but I've never heard of this manufacturer.. Geil?

Who are these guys?

Geil is an enthusiast maker, they're pretty solid. I wouldn't count them with Corsair yet, but they aren't bad, and definately prooving themselves quite niceky.

Thanks for all the replies folks; I guess I'll just stick with the 333Mhz memory. Now the two week wait for the machine itself is the hard part :eek:

Tekara, one more question. I'm assuming you ordered Windows XP Professional with your system. You did get a full disk and license, right? I guess I'm at a loss as to how these guys are so much cheaper than Hypersonic

Back