• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

50hz on 2005fpw

TicTac

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
210
I got a 2005fpw (£260 in UK not bad:)) and it runs an online game stuttery (ISnooker www.thesnookerclub.com if anyones interested.) I e-mailed them and they said its because the game is best suited to 50hz. However the only 'supported' hertz seem to be 59hz and 60hz (why so close, is there any difference really?.) Can I change my screen to 50hz in the control panel under advanced timing safely?

Any advice on doing this?
Thanks
 
Back
Top