500HZ Alienware Review

Hi Guys! Here's my thoughts on the Alienware 500hz. Hope it helps in deciding if you really wanna give it a try. Or at least you get a laugh.

What do you guys think? You gonna give it a shot?

I've used about 15 different LCDs OLED is better for games my Eyes no longer strain from here to China...
You prefer OLED? I totally feel that. I kept the Alienware 34 inch and then am keeping a second for a gaming monitor.... but haven't decided which yet!

Hi Guys! Here's my thoughts on the Alienware 500hz. Hope it helps in deciding if you really wanna give it a try. Or at least you get a laugh.

What do you guys think? You gonna give it a shot?

No. No I’m not. While faster is nice in a few situations I generally like bigger.

It was a nice review, I didn't actually know about this monitor until seeing this thread (I'm so happy with my OLED TV I don't check display news too often anymore).

I'm not in the market for such product right now (size / resolution / panel type / colours) but I'm still happy to see 500hz out of the box becoming a reality. And your impressions line up with what I would expect so that's good. It's not 1000hz which is a bit of a holy grail, but 500hz must still feel pretty damn amazing.

It was a nice review, I didn't actually know about this monitor until seeing this thread (I'm so happy with my OLED TV I don't check display news too often anymore).

I'm not in the market for such product right now (size / resolution / panel type / colours) but I'm still happy to see 500hz out of the box becoming a reality. And your impressions line up with what I would expect so that's good. It's not 1000hz which is a bit of a holy grail, but 500hz must still feel pretty damn amazing.
Thank you! Yah I know a lot of the things I review aren't for everyone. I appreciate the watch! Stay Zorz!

DLSS3 should be good on 500Hz monitor
Myself I find 138Hz OLED good enough for modern games
For 2D games still nothing beats CRT

Q3 at 500 FPS here I come.
Don't be silly
Any Q3 player knows this game is best played at exactly 333Hz

Reactions: Zinn
like this
DLSS3 should be good on 500Hz monitor
Myself I find 138Hz OLED good enough for modern games
For 2D games still nothing beats CRT

Don't be silly
Any Q3 player knows this game is best played at exactly 333Hz
Trust me, I'm seeing a CRT so hard. MY 2 21 inch trinitrons are not working and unfortunately they can't be fixed (at least not now). Until then I gotta deal with this garbage new shit :)

I'd like to try it, but I can't justify a specialized monitor just for a handful of games, heh.

I don't buy expensive GPUs to play games super fast in potato mode.
A GPU wouldnt help at all anyway, a faster CPU is what brings the minimum frames up, specially in older/competitive games.

8lhq80Y.jpeg

Back