500GB 850 EVO + AC: Syndicate $138

I think this deal has been active for what feels like 2 weeks but I finally bit since I owe someone an SSD.

That's kind of weird that they are including game coupons now for hard drives. I remember when only GPUs came with free games. I'll rather have a 500GB SSD for $138.04 without any game coupons.

Just tried to order 2 drives using the promo code and it said sorry they couldn't use it. Did the deal expire?

I received the drive yesterday, gotta wait till this weekend to clone and install. Oddly it came with no game coupon. I went to the website and they sent the coupon seprately 4 days later. So should get here by the weekend I guess.

Weird that they're paying for two packages, one with just a game code.

I got in on this deal on Monday, my code has not shipped, but the drive should arrive Friday.

I bit during black friday and received my code last week; looks like you have to download through the ubisoft installer

They changed the deal. It was $138 this morning when I bought mine.

aPKW7sy.png

Don't even see a place to enter a code at checkout. Price shows $197 Thursday AM.

Great deal if it works.

I got close to this same deal from Microcenter a couple weeks ago. Drive was $150, got $10 off from a combo deal or instant rebate or something. Had no idea it came with a free game. Couple days later I got an email from them with the game code. Sweet!

AC: Syndicate is great, btw. Just started it a few days ago and I'm already hooked. Guessing I'll have over a hundred hours in it before I'm done.

Don't even see a place to enter a code at checkout. Price shows $197 Thursday AM.

Great deal if it works.

Code isn't valid... again, but the price has dropped down to $165 Thursday lunchtime

Back