• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

£500 pounds to spend

Nikaragua

n00b
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
4
Hi I will soon have about £500 to spend and I want to upgrade heres what I have now

2400xp
512 ddr 2100
radeon 9600 pro
some crappy ecs motherboad

Im looking at either a P4 prescott with a 1mb L2 cache or going 64bit. I would be interested in dual channel ddr and im to to botherd about the video card for now i can survive.

If anyone can give me some good kit to get or just some ideas about whats worth my money and wether the leap to 64 bit is one worth taking id be very appreciative.
 
Back
Top