1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
500 hardware budget before tax and shipping
3) Where do you live?
Louisiana
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
psu, mobo, cpu, ram, hdd, dvd drive, and gfx card
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing?
case, moniter, mouse, keyboard
6) Will you be overclocking?
not likely
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
22
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
within the next two weeks
9) What features do you need in a motherboard?
-
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Im going to be buying Win7 but that isnt included in this budget
Right now Im rocking a really old desktop, AMD 2800, AGP GF 6600 old. But now I have an itching to play SC2 now that it is out so Im in need of updating the entire thing. I picked up CM Storm Scout case a few months back so I should be good there. Thanks in advance.
gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
500 hardware budget before tax and shipping
3) Where do you live?
Louisiana
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
psu, mobo, cpu, ram, hdd, dvd drive, and gfx card
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing?
case, moniter, mouse, keyboard
6) Will you be overclocking?
not likely
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
22
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
within the next two weeks
9) What features do you need in a motherboard?
-
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Im going to be buying Win7 but that isnt included in this budget
Right now Im rocking a really old desktop, AMD 2800, AGP GF 6600 old. But now I have an itching to play SC2 now that it is out so Im in need of updating the entire thing. I picked up CM Storm Scout case a few months back so I should be good there. Thanks in advance.