500 Free St. Pauli Girl Posters per day, all of February!

Yeah they've been doing this forever, im surprised this hasn't been posted yet. They had a similar promotion last year and a ton of a people didn't recieve jack. So make sure to sign up early, maybe you'll get something in return, I placed an order for one a while ago.

i've gotten their poster for the last 2 years...signed up this year too so we'll see

Hmmm. Someone, actually 500 someones keep beating me to it.
For the third day in a row I get :

Posters available : 000
Posters ordered : 500

I don't know why I keep trying. Their beer tastes like total shit, IMO.
I guess I just need a good looking girl in my room, even if shes only .5cm thick

hmmm, the girl is not as hot as the last two years.... I'm gonig to try anyway, thanks
:D

l337*g0at said:
I just need a good looking girl in my room, even if shes only .5cm thick

That would have to be the thickest poster that I have ever seen in my life.

i ordered one fine.. and 9:56,, it is at like half ordered half left...
wierd.. last year i tried to gget one.. i was trying every minute from 8:55 - :9:15 or something and couldn't even get through until they were all gone..

i hope i actually get one..

thanks

2005 St. Pauli Girl Poster Giveaway
Your order has been received. Enjoy!

There was 134 @ 8:06PM PST...so looks like today's the day to pick them up

Awwww. Can't seem to order one, as I click the link it just loops me back to the preview screen. Hep hep!

lol its 2:40 PM Sunday and I just ordered one and they still had 10 left :)
maybe i am just lucky or maybe people are just still sleeping :rolleyes:

Got one , this is going right next to my 2 from the last few years :D

i just ordered one...maybe ill have to find somewhere creative to put this thing so that nobody in my house would think that im a perv lol :rolleyes:.

btw:: for those that recieved the poster...does it come via fedex/ups or do u just get it in your regular mail?

63 left right now, always seems to get much easier to get it nearer the end :)

Mine showed up today too, it's a nice poster, the girl is hot.

Now I have to ask my girlfriend if i can put it up...

I got mine in Saturday and the girl on it looks better than she did on the website. Outstanding.

w00t, got mine yesterday, but they sent me 2 instead of one!! double the hot german girl!! so whoever couldnt get one i have it, sorry buddy :D :D :D

got mine last week sometime...just getting around to letting you all know that now :)

i got mine.. my mailman tried to jam it into my mailbox.. he ruined and ripped then end of it so the whole first inch or two on the left side..wtf. wonder if i can get a new one

jonw757 said:
i got mine.. my mailman tried to jam it into my mailbox.. he ruined and ripped then end of it so the whole first inch or two on the left side..wtf. wonder if i can get a new one

sux, tell ur post office about it, give em the date n time u got the poster, they an track who had the route, and have that fuck fired!

Back