50% off of orders at Skullcandy.com

j_coddy

Limp Gawd
Sku124LL9021 should get you 50% off of anything at www.skullcandy.com. I placed an order a while back and never actually got charged for it. They just sent me an email saying they are going to charge me for it now but they added that coupon code at the end to make up for it.

Skullcandy Rocks. they have a lifetime warranty. I just had a set of Skullcrushers replaced.

Confirmed working.

Qty. Item Name Total
1 x trueAnthem Double Agent $89.95

Sub-Total: $89.95

Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping (Slower)): $0.00

Discount Coupon: Sku124LL9021 :-$44.98

$44.97

Should add free shipping to the title.

uber edit!: works, im dumb, yea, and they dont take paypal as far as i can tell :(

Last edited:
i just did in order and it worked....look at the post above yours :p

ninjaer edit than the guy above me: posted my post before you ninja'd.

The email said share it with your friends so why not share it with the internet.

I feel stupid for being disappointed for clicking on the link and not being able to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Hmm, great deal and I'm really tempted to buy some earbuds just for backup but $7 to ship them seem to kill it for me X.x

what are their best in the ear they have? And how do they compare to more reputable brands. I just broke my in the ears and I need a replacement.

Confirmed working.

Qty. Item Name Total
1 x trueAnthem Double Agent $89.95

Sub-Total: $89.95

Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping (Slower)): $0.00

Discount Coupon: Sku124LL9021 :-$44.98

$44.97

Should add free shipping to the title.

Anyone know if these are any good?

How about the gaming headset? Looks good.. not sure about the mic though.

Last edited:
damn good deal, but the site is blocked here :(

do they have any quality stereo, noise canceling, headsets? I used to own a set of SK earbuds and they were ok... sound was good and they didn't shock the insides of my ears in the winter like my apple earbuds did

I bit. Needed a new gaming headset and figured my old dieing $30 logitech couldn't be better than the one skullcandy offers. Also picked up the nice looking noise canceling ear buds.

Has anyone had any experience with the TI Multimedia headset? Thinking of picking it up...

I hate Skullcandy honeslty. I had the Smokin' Buds. Had about five pairs go out on me.

I'll admit that their ENTRY-LEVEL earbuds/headphones are pretty weak, but their HIGHER-END products are fantastic, especially for the price and warranty/customer service aspects.

Thanks again! I ordered the Ti Gaming headset and a pair of shirts for $55 shipped.

In case anyone missed it, orders over $100 before the coupon code get a free skateboard deck.

Thanks again! I ordered the Ti Gaming headset and a pair of shirts for $55 shipped.

In case anyone missed it, orders over $100 before the coupon code get a free skateboard deck.

When I tried placing an order earlier, it showed that the skatedecks were out of stock...

I picked up a set of Skullkandy Pro's the last time they had this promo

I was blown away by the sound quality, especially when paired with my Xonar Essence STX

I'd buy another set in a heart beat

be carefull about the 'wireless' headphones, they are only wireless if you use them as a mp3 player. i had to cancel my order and make a new one. you can only use this code once per account, but support told me, and i verified this, that if you make a new account with all the same info, just a different email address, you can use the code again.

What is with the neon colors?

It's supposed to be "fashionable".

Personally, I prefer classy:

675c53a09da06c7b1d5b5110.L.gif
]

But to each his own.

Back