• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

50,000

SpoogeMonkey said:
Get back to work and hit 100,000......you've got til the end of the month :D
At 2:08 Pacific, I will pass 70,000. Yay :) Congrats on 50,000.

70,000 in 106 days, 392 Work Units
3.70 WU/D
662.6 PPD
179.2 PPWU

 
CONGRATS man

I am trying to hit 400k by the end of the week

 
SpoogeMonkey said:
Get back to work and hit 100,000......you've got til the end of the month :D

if you, or anyone else, would let some of your boxen fold under my name i think we could do it ;)
 
I just passed 50K myself this week (United Devices). I feel really good about myself.

 
blakex said:
At 2:08 Pacific, I will pass 70,000. Yay :) Congrats on 50,000.

70,000 in 106 days, 392 Work Units
3.70 WU/D
662.6 PPD
179.2 PPWU


Amazing what the large wu can do for your points these days. I was chugging along at ~200 ppd for a bit over 2 yrs to get to 70k. I almost doubled that in 4 months with basically just 2 computers running large wu's.

BTW congrats on the milestones guys.
 
Back
Top