5 minute survey = 8 movie tickets to any movie anywhere

Hey there...CLICK HERE to fill out a form to get a voucher for 8 free movie tickets...dunno if this really works or not...anyone wanna give it a try??? THANX
C'YA ?:-D

No thank you. Free should be free. If someone does this and gets the tickets, post here, I may consider it, but otherwise...

Read on...

This rebate voucher is good for reimbursement of the cost of up to eight movie theatre admissions. The following are the terms and conditions to receive rebate:

1. Valid for any Movie at any Theater.
2. Must be 18 or older to redeem.
3. Valid Sunday through Thursday.
4. Ticket stubs must be included and dated for the same day. You can take multiple people, or see multiple movies in a single day.
5. Movie Theater receipt showing total amount must be included with ticket stubs. Some theaters print the actual receipt on the movie ticket stubs. This is O.K.
6. A valid copy of your drivers license or state I.D. is required. You can cross out your license number to protect your privacy if it makes you more comfortable.
7. If you paid with Paypal, we will deposit your rebate money directly into your Paypal account.

You have to send in your tivket stubs to get reimbursed for your purchase, meaning you shell out the cash. Plus, why do you have to supply a copy of your D.L.?? I tried this once, but quickly asked for a refund after I read that. Not worth it IMO. :eek:

Too complicated...
And its not exactly free because what I understand is that you had to send them a stub you already bought/used??

I understand asking for the receipts, because that way they can honor any theater anywhere without having to collaborate with the different chains (UA, AMC, Regal, et al)

However, the processing fee is pure BS

Back