5 dollar computer* at Steve's alter. site

I donated first day.. I'm hoping that there's a fruit fucker painted on the case somewhere :D

Hey i just got a withdrawal of 15 dollars and it says charge back and idk what it's about!

Hehe Long live teh Fruit Fucker.. I have that T-Shirt :) If you got charged back then the contest is probably closed

Turin39789 said:
what do i have to do to enter? work has steve's site blocked, since it has the word game in the url.
or instead of google cache, you can use http://****************************/auction/pa2005.html
it is what I use. I hate when my company does that too.

no but it said charge back on my thing and gave me a number and then it withdrew 15 dolllars...a nd i only gave 10 dollars to this thing....................... ?

EDIT:Can anyone tell me what happened?

Malikman said:
no but it said charge back on my thing and gave me a number and then it withdrew 15 dolllars...a nd i only gave 10 dollars to this thing....................... ?

EDIT:Can anyone tell me what happened?

Email [email protected] and put URGENT in the title.

b1m2x3 said:
so the computer had absolutly NOTHING to do with your donation? you didnt even look at the specs or the pics? you didnt even think that you might win a computer?!?!?!!??!

wow... you are an amazing person. a model citizen! i wish we could all be just like you! :rolleyes:

Actually I didn't look at the specs. I read and know that Penny Arcade takes donations for Child's Play, and I know that Hypothermia does some really good donation drives for good causes. I donated because I saw thread and had a few dollars left over in my Pay Pal account.

Now I have looked at the specs because of you trying to call me out on it. The computer is less than my main system and I custom build my cases now, so I really don’t care for either. So in the end you're just being an adorable little troll and again a dick.

I'm in for $10.00 Last one, I was in for $15.00 I think. Don't remember. Great, great, great cause.

I'm also waiting for the next Killer Rig contest. He always builds some pretty kick ass rigs, whether it's for the charity auction or the striaght up "name in a hat" auction.

apparently Steve has had to undergo surgery or something (as per Kyle's post on HardOCP) so I am guessing that is what is delaying this.

Trey

Tormond said:
apparently Steve has had to undergo surgery or something (as per Kyle's post on HardOCP) so I am guessing that is what is delaying this.

Trey

Beat me to it.

Notifications went out to the two winners. Dammit to hell, I didn't get an e-mail. I never win anything at Hypothermia. Oh well, at least this one was for a good cause.

Scroatdog said:
Notifications went out to the two winners. Dammit to hell, I didn't get an e-mail. I never win anything at Hypothermia. Oh well, at least this one was for a good cause.
join the club, neither do i.

Back