• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

5.25 Media Readers?

Coltblues

n00b
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
45
Do they make these? I've searched everywhere I can think of and the only internal ones i can find are the 3.5 ones which my case doesn't have a bay for. I know there are external solutions but I would prefer an internal media reader.
 
hmph, I guess my searching skills suck. I like this one, consider it bought.

I have one of those and one of these, which just adds USB 3.0. Note that this model does not connect to the motherboard USB 3.0 connectors. It connects to the back panel USB 3.0 connector. You can see the connectors in one of the photos. This works for me since I have a case that puts all four of my motherboards internal and I am going to mount this through the case side. No problems with either one.


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820132025
 
For a few bucks more if you have usb 3.0 on ur board I would say its deff worth it.
 
Back
Top