5.25 bay mesh covers

Xyrax

Limp Gawd
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find two 5.25 drive bay mesh covers that would fit a Silverstone SG02. I have been searching for weeks but all I could find are the Lian Li covers and based on my past experience with Lian Li, they are not designed for non-Lian Li cases and are highly unlikely to fit in a usable way.

I did find the item at the link below but it appears they are no longer available anywhere.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811998075

I've thought about making something myself but my tools and skills are limited when it comes to fabrication.

I'm not sure if you could make them fit (since I don't known how the SG02's bay covers attach, though from pics it looks like they have tabs), but Akust also makes some, in black and white. The Corsair version might be worth looking at as a possibility too.

Thanks.

They were cheap enough I ordered two of each. Based on pics, if the Akust don't fit, it looks like I'll be able to work something out with the Corsairs via some form of friction fit.

Thank Ryun. That site's definitely a bookmark worthy site.

I already ordered the ones from Performance PCs and they arrived today. The Akust fit almost perfectly. Slightly loose fitting. When I say "slightly", I mean so slight that if they came with the case I'd think they were designed for it.

Thanks for the recommendations. My build is finally 100% complete.:) Started thinking that last 1% would never happen.

Happy to be of service - I'm glad it worked out!

Thanks, Ryun, from me too - I somehow never saw that avadirect had DIY case parts. I might well need some of that stuff at some point.

Back