• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

5.25 Bay Cooler

I have the Kama Bay. The fan is rubbish, but if you change it to a SFF21F Scythe for example is more than ok.
 
One looks discrete, the other like a wart sticking outta your forehead. The Kama definitely gets the vote since you can replace the fan too.
 
The first one, but the included fan probably only moves 20-30 CFM of air. I'd get that one, and another fan to replace the stock fan.

I can't even tell how the cooler in the second link works... stick with something like the first one.
 
I dont mind if it sticks out.
" Air Flow : 53.2 ~ 100 CFM "

That's kinda crazy. I dont have a front door on mine anyways (I broke it off...)
 
@soulesschild: yeah, I'll keep you informed/pics

Exhuast vs intake,

Some tell me that having negative pressure in the case is good. All fans blowing out, and letting natural airflow take it's place.
 
@soulesschild: yeah, I'll keep you informed/pics

Exhuast vs intake,

Some tell me that having negative pressure in the case is good. All fans blowing out, and letting natural airflow take it's place.

Negative pressure is definitely better than positive pressure, in terms of airflow. But you also want to have as much air moving across your CPU heatsink as you can. As long as you don't have too much negative pressure (only so much air will sneak in your case, it could stifle your CPU fan) and have adequate airflow over your CPU heatsink, you won't see a noticeable difference.
 
Negative pressure is definitely better than positive pressure, in terms of airflow. But you also want to have as much air moving across your CPU heatsink as you can. As long as you don't have too much negative pressure (only so much air will sneak in your case, it could stifle your CPU fan) and have adequate airflow over your CPU heatsink, you won't see a noticeable difference.

If thats the case then, I'll have to install the Fan in my top portion of the case.

I'll take out my CD-RW and Creative thing. And move my DVD-ROM, Fan controller DVD-RW to the bottom.

P1000519.jpg
 
You need to get a door. Or do something with those white parts.

I have a door, it's just flimsy, so I took it off.
Gonna take out the white parts when I get my 3-bay intake.
Only thing is, not sure if it will work well if the CPU is on top, and the fan is on the bottom.
 
I have a door, it's just flimsy, so I took it off.
Gonna take out the white parts when I get my 3-bay intake.
Only thing is, not sure if it will work well if the CPU is on top, and the fan is on the bottom.

It will work, just not as well. The air will be slightly warmer by the time it reaches the CPU fan, since it will be traveling over some of the components inside before it gets there.
 
It will work, just not as well. The air will be slightly warmer by the time it reaches the CPU fan, since it will be traveling over some of the components inside before it gets there.

What if, I get the exhaust, and invert my rear fans to blow in ?

or other option is to remove the drives on top, and move them down.
 
Back
Top