5.1 Speakers

Ritzo

n00b
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
3
I'm looking to purchase a 5.1 speaker system for my new pc system I'll be getting. Together with that i just bought X-Fi Extreme Music from Creative. I've been reading some reviews on different kind of speakers and now I'm not so sure which one is better. My budget is $100 up to $150 max. Below I've listed 2 models that i interested.. so hopefully will get the best solution later on. Thanks.

1. Creative Inspire Inspire P5800
2. Edifier R501

Or anyone who have more options can write it down here too. :)
 
I would sugest maybe getting together a littler more cash and maybe getting the Logitech 5300's or 5500's for that price you can't really go wrong.
 
Thanks for your reply.

Seems only Logitech will suits my budget. Anyway just finish watch n read those reviews on X530. Well..what can i say, it really worth the price of it and will look more of it. Btw i got some issue here, actually i wanna utilize my speakers based on my soundcard, so my case here, I'm using a Creative product but i'm going to have Logitech as my speakers. Is it make any sense? I just can't figure it out. Another question, like Audioguy said earlier, top up some more cash and try get better speakers, still a Logitech product, why Logitech? Creative speakers don't do good at all? Okay put away budget issue and lets hear some explanation. :) Thanks again for those who replies..will take into consideration.
 
lol another 5300:D ..guess i should visit local stores tomorrow n check it out lol.
 
Back
Top