Hey guys,
My mom asked me to get my dad some 5.1 speakers for his PC for Christmas. He plays FPS's and listens to a lot of music. I have a Logitech set from three years ago and it appears there are not many options like their use to be. Can't find any Klipsh or the Logitech speakers that I have. The Logitech 5500's says no returns on Newegg. I don't want to get something that can't be returned if he doesn't like it.
What speaker system is everyone going to now days? Is everyone hooking their PC's up to receivers and buying better bookshelf speakers? What sound card would be good for this type of setup. Is there a 2.1 system that blows everything away now?
I need to help my mom out and I'm honestly short on time to really research this. Can anyone help. There isn't really a budget on this.
Thanks for any help.
My mom asked me to get my dad some 5.1 speakers for his PC for Christmas. He plays FPS's and listens to a lot of music. I have a Logitech set from three years ago and it appears there are not many options like their use to be. Can't find any Klipsh or the Logitech speakers that I have. The Logitech 5500's says no returns on Newegg. I don't want to get something that can't be returned if he doesn't like it.
What speaker system is everyone going to now days? Is everyone hooking their PC's up to receivers and buying better bookshelf speakers? What sound card would be good for this type of setup. Is there a 2.1 system that blows everything away now?
I need to help my mom out and I'm honestly short on time to really research this. Can anyone help. There isn't really a budget on this.
Thanks for any help.