Well here's my situation. I have a very small room. About 12 ft one way maybe and not that much farther the other way haha. I mean, its big enough unless your talking about very loud speakers in here.
The thing is I hate to think I'm putting $100 into like the x-2300 (2.1) when 5.1 is not that much more expensive.
I do wonder why people keep buying the 2.1's, when they can buy surround sound, and thats why Im posting.
I hear people saying you cant get 5.1 to work in small rooms or its not good, but I dont understand? If sound is coming from all directions no matter the room how is it not good? I don't know, thats why I'm asking.
But if the speakers are hanging up like in the corners of the room facing down at me wouldn't that work good?
The thing is I hate to think I'm putting $100 into like the x-2300 (2.1) when 5.1 is not that much more expensive.
I do wonder why people keep buying the 2.1's, when they can buy surround sound, and thats why Im posting.
I hear people saying you cant get 5.1 to work in small rooms or its not good, but I dont understand? If sound is coming from all directions no matter the room how is it not good? I don't know, thats why I'm asking.
But if the speakers are hanging up like in the corners of the room facing down at me wouldn't that work good?
