TheBuzzer
HACK THE WORLD!
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2005
- Messages
- 13,028
Current headphone i got for a while was:
GAINWARD HW-HS5920 3.5mm Connector Hollywood@Home Sound Xplosion 5.1 headphone - Retail
Total price was $30.14 for it.
I don't see any 5.1 headphone selling this cheap anymore :/ and the wire in the headphone broke overtime, so now it is just like a 2.0 headphone.
I finally decided to buy a new 5.1 headphone but a decent one for a decent price costed like
$59.75
Turtle Beach TBS-1112 Circumaural EarForce X-52 Headset - Retail
Anyone know what happened to gainward and why did they stop making the cheap 5.1 headphone that worked well?
GAINWARD HW-HS5920 3.5mm Connector Hollywood@Home Sound Xplosion 5.1 headphone - Retail
Total price was $30.14 for it.
I don't see any 5.1 headphone selling this cheap anymore :/ and the wire in the headphone broke overtime, so now it is just like a 2.0 headphone.
I finally decided to buy a new 5.1 headphone but a decent one for a decent price costed like
$59.75
Turtle Beach TBS-1112 Circumaural EarForce X-52 Headset - Retail
Anyone know what happened to gainward and why did they stop making the cheap 5.1 headphone that worked well?