• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4xxx owners, DMC4

todlerix

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
2,244
I'm running the demo found @ http://files.filefront.com/Devil+May+Cry+4+Demo/;10504274;/fileinfo.html

I can't change the resolution past 1024x768, currently on my spare 1440x900 monitor.

I hadn't downloaded DMC4 until today, so i'm not sure if its a monitor thing. I've tried fullscreen and windowed mode, issue occurs in both instances.

I've gone into the config.ini file found under \%user\ and manually changed it to 1440x900 but it just 'fixes' is before the game opens.

Can anyone who had DMC4 demo/full version see if they have the problem?

I'm trying to find out if its a 4850/4870 issue or an ATI issue or a my computer issue.

I'm running vista 32 on the machine in question.

I'm also curious if any 4870x2 owners can give me some benchies comparing single and crossfire.
 
adjust your refresh rate in game.

Had this same prob with my 8800 GTS on a 22" monitor.

I had to set my refresh rate at 59(instead of 60) to get it to show 1680x1050.

That may be the same for you.
 
Benchmarks are pointless for this game considering my 4850 happily maxes it out completely at 1920x1200 and gets around 60fps.
 
Back
Top