4x18" sata cables @ Meritline for $1.49 Shipped

Kenworth

2[H]4U
Go here. Add the 4 pack that is on sale for $3.99. Putting in the coupon code MLCK192332060362NL1 for the first 600 orders will get you $1.49 for all 4 cables shipped. If that doesn't work then put in code MLCK192332060340N for all orders after the first 600 and the price goes up a buck to $2.49.

I am realizing after the last couple budget builds for clients that some mobos for cheap builds only come with 1 sata cable. Since I buy oem optical drives that don't come with sata cable either, I seem to be building a little out of my own stash. I thought this was a great time to replenish.

Note: These are 18" red cables with one straight connector on one end and a 90 degree on the other. I only say this because the last time I rushed to order so as not to miss out, I bought cables that had 90 degree connectors on both ends.

Nice, ordered 2 sets. I hope they actually send me one 90 degree side this time because last time I did a similar deal like this one they sent me cables with both straight ends.

coupon told me it doesn't apply to the cables but I bought them for 1.79 anyways.

edit: nvm did it wrong.

Holy crap, those went faster than even I had anticipated. Sorry guys, I will be quicker on the draw next time.

looks like it went through for me @ $1.49. I needed some too, thanks!

Hmmm...not sure if I am doing this wrong...but I have a 4 pack in my cart, discount applied, total cost @ $1.49....and just pulled the trigger and bought them...:eek:

Seems the deal is back on...get `em while you can!:D

Hmmm...not sure if I am doing this wrong...but I have a 4 pack in my cart, discount applied, total cost @ $1.49....and just pulled the trigger and bought them...:eek:

Seems the deal is back on...get `em while you can!:D

I hope you got it. The second code still works for $2.49, I picked up 4 more. Why not?! I picked up the first deal so $4 for 8 cables, I can't complain.

In for one. Thanks op.

edit: deal is still on btw, but when i tried to put 2 packs in the cart, it still showed the same $2.50 discount. The second code reflected quantity properly though.

These are the nicer ones with the metal latch. Whenever I buy cheap mobos (that only come with like 1 or 2 SATA cables), the SATA cables don't usually come with the latch.

I'm starting to run out on my own stock...

id say its hot, Seems like i have 20 extra sata cables now but I like extras

Very nice. I have some straight-straight short cables that are stretched and squished in my Silverstone FT02. This is exactly what I need.

Wait, you all are still getting the $1.49 code to work? I used the $1.49 for one order then I couldn't get it to work last night so I paid the $2.49 for the second order. By no means am I upset because $2.49 is still sweet, just curious if I fat fingered or can't copy and paste like an normal human being.

Wait, you all are still getting the $1.49 code to work? I used the $1.49 for one order then I couldn't get it to work last night so I paid the $2.49 for the second order. By no means am I upset because $2.49 is still sweet, just curious if I fat fingered or can't copy and paste like an normal human being.

meritline has a limit on these coupons I believe its limited to 600 orders or some such

Back