• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4k 32" - text big enough without scaling?

Depends - it's the same PPI as a 24" 1080p monitor, so if you can read text on that you should be fine.
 
Depends - it's the same PPI as a 24" 1080p monitor, so if you can read text on that you should be fine.

No sir, I think you're confusing it with 1440.

4k 32" is 137 ppi.
1080 24" is 92 ppi.


1440 on 24" is closer at 122 ppi.
 
I have a 40" 4k monitor and I'm using 150% scaling at ~80cm distance. Bigger text is easier on the eyes, but it really depends on personal preferences and how close you sit to the screen. If you ask me, 1440p is perfect for 32".
 
32" 4k without any scaling is fine for me, from the typical arm length viewing distance (~70-80cm).
 
I have a 40" 4k monitor and I'm using 150% scaling at ~80cm distance. Bigger text is easier on the eyes, but it really depends on personal preferences and how close you sit to the screen. If you ask me, 1440p is perfect for 32".

Preference is definitely involved, I much prefer 1440 27 over 1440 32.
 
yeah its kinda of a personal preference thing, how good your eyesight is and how close youll be. maybe go to a local BM and "test drive" if you can.
 
No, it's going to look like shite unless you enjoy looking at ant letters.

These display sizes/resolutions look and work great. Do the math yourself.
30" 2560x1600
27" 2560x1440
34" 3440x1440
 
As a writer, I find text in 4K on any screen smaller than 48" very difficult to handle over long stretches.
 
Back
Top