• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870x2 Xfire Vantage score.

pugsley1218

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
205
This is the system I am running
I7 920 @ 4ghz
TWO 4870x2's in crossfire mode (Diamond, factory OC'd)
3gb 1333mhz Corsair ram. (OC'd to 1600mhz)

Here are my results: http://www.2and2.net/files/4942bf9fd2bb4.png

Does everything seem right? I can't help but think maybe my cpu score is a bit low, as I've seen people with lower clocks getting a higher cpu score than me for some reason. I know it's obviously still a great score, but I'm just wondering what the people with similar hardware to me are dong for 30k scores. BTW, is 3gb of ram plenty for Vantage?
 
Back
Top