4870X2 price revealed

Also prices drop rapidly once the card has been out for a short while. For example, on launch day, the 4850 cost over €210 here in Sweden, one week later they were down to €170.
 
Also prices drop rapidly once the card has been out for a short while. For example, on launch day, the 4850 cost over €210 here in Sweden, one week later they were down to €170.

dang
 
When this card arrives here in Australia, I bet its going to be quite pricy. Guess I'll wait for a month or so till the prices drop, I expect the price range to be like $800 at first launch, but oh well, I guess ATI does need the money.
 
Yeah Europe always gets screwed

I expect around 450-500 for US$
 
I think that the most the 4870X2 will retail for is $500. I'm hoping a $450 MRSP though.

And yeah, Europe is really expensive with electronics. So, while you can say that the European price will be around 450Euro you can't take that price to dollar and say it'll cost that much in the states.
 
Back
Top