4870x2 GPU Idle Activity...345% ?? LOL

BigCactus

Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
743
I'm getting this weird reading on my 4870x2 showing 345% idle activit:eek:! That's insane! I'm using the 8.8 drivers that I downloaded from guru3d.com. :D. The performance is outstanding with these drivers in games though. Also gpu-z detect three gpus?

345p.jpg


3gpu.jpg
 
Gpu temp #1 - Display adapter temp
Gpu temp #2 - memory temp.
Gpu temp #3 - shaders temp

-For Each of the Two GPUs

Try out gpu 2.7, it's more helpful :)

Also, what are some good games to test the 4870 x2? I only have crysis right now and the improvement is crap for $600 compared to my 8800 gtx...

So good games? :D
 
Good games. Call of Duty 4, Lost Planet, Call of Juarez, Mass Effect, GRID. You should be able to crank these up, 4xAA+, 16xAF, maximum in game settings and see some noticeable improvement over a 8800 GTX at most resolutions.
 
I've seen mine go above 100% plenty of times. It usually just happens within the first couple of seconds of starting a program/test/etc.
 
Back
Top