• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870x2 Crossfire Problem with Farcry 2

Tchesco

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
332
Hi, I'm having trouble with changing the resolution in Far Cry 2. It only gives me these option as resolutions:
- 720x480
- 848x480
- 1280x720
- 1280x768
- 1280x1800
- 1360x768
- 1440x900
- 1680x1050

I've been running it on 2560x1600 with 4xAA with no problem, but I want to do some tests on 1600x1200, and 1280x1024 with 4x AA on, and AA off.

Here are the specs
Intel Core 2 Extreme @ 3.2 GHz
3 GB RAM
2x 4870x2 in Crossfire X
Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit

This is the only game that I've encountered this problem.
 
Back
Top