• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870x2 CCC Default Fan Profile

EscaroN

n00b
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
57
I created a custom profile through CCC for my desktop when I'm not running any games and set my fan to Manual with percentage of 35, this seems to get my idle temps down to ~55C which I'm perfectly fine with. I would like to create another profile though, for when I do want to play games and have it so that CCC will control the fan speed itself, ie. increase and decrease it based on GPU temperature and load rather than always keeping it at 35%.

Is it enough to create another profile while my desktop one is loaded and simply alter the xml to Automatic instead of Manual to make sure that CCC controls the fan itself. The reason I ask is I want to make sure that if the card does start getting hot when I play games that CCC will take the fan percentage above the 35 that I set it for.

Thnx for the help
 
Are you using the official 8.8?
Cause I can't find the user profile directory anywhere...
Nothing under my user-name in Vista.
 
Back
Top