4870x2 BSOD while idling

Willhcm

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
107
Hey guys I've been getting a few bsod's while idling. Not doing anything special, I went away for a few days and noticed some dump files. So I put one through the debugger and this is what i got (sparing most of the details). Any ideas? (I'm on 8.8 official Vista 64)


DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: CCC.exe

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
 
I've been running through some similar issues...unfortunately I had to reinstall Vista and do a complete OS install to fix my issues.

Sorry I couldn't suggest anything better...it's been a rather frustrating experience for me as well
 
i also did a fresh install to fix the bsod issue w/ 4870x2.

You might want to also do a as Kowan say, try to catalyst beta 8.8
 
The officials gave my card problems also.. artifacts in vantage and they made one gpu hang at 82%. The Beta 8.8 (8.52) have been the best for me so far. I can say I have not had a single BSOD with any of the drivers I have tried.
 
Back
Top