• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870x2: 08/12/08 Release?

Angus66

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
487
Has anyone confirmed that it will be generally available day after tomorrow? :confused:
 
Wait... did I drink myself stupid again and miss a day? I thought today was the 11th.
 
yeah It should be tomorrow, more then likely around noon EST.
 
One day I shall push for a UN resolution that requires release dates be counted on GMT+13.
 
..Hey that's tomorrow! :D

I'll prob. try to pick one up later this month =)

Oh man, gotta love fighting against everyone else trying to pick up one of these bad boys..
 
..Hey that's tomorrow! :D

I'll prob. try to pick one up later this month =)

Oh man, gotta love fighting against everyone else trying to pick up one of these bad boys..

I'd like to see how many people are set on ordering one tomorrow.
I'm really wanting one and I hate seeing that "sold out" sign on the card.
I don't know what it is that gets you in the mood......but once you've got the urge.....it's hard to fight the "force".
 
I will be buying one, but I will wait for non-reference designs to come out. I would very much like to own one that has DVI, HDMI, and Display Port. :)
 
68948119bv3.jpg


i like this one
 
rofl @ gigabyte in pink/bluish.

i can't wait to see the visiontek one. common, please let it be classy and no weird looking woman/guy on it..
 
I'm wondering where are the alternate after market cooling HD 4870 cards? There are already 3 for the HD 4850
 
I'm wondering where are the alternate after market cooling HD 4870 cards? There are already 3 for the HD 4850

the stock HSF is pretty efficient. i recommend saving your money.

edit: i see now you're talking about AIB cards that offer their own unique cooling solutions. i thought you were talking about third party cooling options for reference 4870's.
 
I too am curious if I should jump on this card right away, or wait for a non-reference design. My old 7900GTX has served me well, but is getting more than a little long in the tooth.
 
Back
Top