• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870 x2 on 650watt?

sleek

n00b
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
63
I'm thinking it'll be fine. Just double checking.

i7 860 + 8GB + 1TB + Antec 902. At the moment I'll have one 4870 in there. But I might want another.
 
Should be fine there to be honest mate, some may advise get a more powerful psu but you should be fine so long as you have all the correct pci-e connectors.
 
I ran one on a ea650 for the longest time before I upgraded so you should be fine. What I want to know is if I can run it with a 4870 in tri-fire on a ea650.
 
yes no problem, i use to have a 4870x2 and q6600 on the same psu and was rock steedy
 
I run a 4870x2 along with my overclocked Q9650 which sucks plenty of power itself on an Earthwatts 650.
 
Back
Top