• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870 VRM Cooling

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
3,000
So, Im watercooling my Asus 4870 and I found that the VRMs are getting EXTREMELY hot. I need something very good to cool them. Any suggestions? I tried putting some small sinks on them but they just burn up.
 
took some heatsinks and a Yate Loon over the top to control the heat....

img0353tz1.jpg


img0355ks9.jpg
 
Back
Top