Well i was planning to upgrade to a gtx 280 in a few days, BUT i just got an offer for a 4870 512mb for $90. I know this is a steal and I am getting it. I dont know if i should sell it for a bit more and get my 280 for $180? or keep it and see whats up my specs are:
q6600 at 1.5ghz (going to overclock when i get a better GFX card, prolly to 3.2)
Gigabyte GA-Ep45C-DS3R
4gb patriot pc6400 ram
corsair 750w PSU
samsung 2253lw (1680x1050)
the games i play most is GTA IV, grid, TF2, burnout paradise, and gonna pay new games when they come out.
I need advice
q6600 at 1.5ghz (going to overclock when i get a better GFX card, prolly to 3.2)
Gigabyte GA-Ep45C-DS3R
4gb patriot pc6400 ram
corsair 750w PSU
samsung 2253lw (1680x1050)
the games i play most is GTA IV, grid, TF2, burnout paradise, and gonna pay new games when they come out.
I need advice