• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870 & Photoshop & After Effects?

knightsilver

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
197
Is anyone running Adobe and a 4870 1GB without issue?

I have a Quadro 1700 and it handles Maya just fine but I need a GPU to handle the composting better and Im looking at the 4870 1GB. I run 24" 1920x1200. This will be another system.

thanks,
shane c.
 
currently using ps cs3 and sapphire 4870 1GB with out any issue in windows 7 64bit.
 
Back
Top