• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870 oc, ATITOOL or Rivatuner?

exe163

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,366
Just wondering which one is better for overclocking my 4870 (with HR-03 cooler). I tried Riva, it seems to be lacking some feature with HD4000 series cards.
 
I read rivatuner is getting updated to support the ATI 48X0 series in the next version, though I haven't seen a time frame for it.
 
Back
Top