• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870-HDMI-1920x1200 possible?

wrangler

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
3,929
Asked this in display but no answer so I thought I'd come here.

Using the DVI-HDMI adapter that came with my Visiontek 4870 and an HDMI cable plugged into the HDMI input of my monitor, the highest resolution available to me both in Display Settings and CCC is 1920x1080.

Does my computer think I have a TV attached?
 
that's what it sounds like. Do you have the correct driver for your monitor installed?
 
Yep. Installed the one that came with it. BenQ site does not show a newer one.
 
Gonna give that a try.

Also gonna see if I can fake it out. Start up in DVI, select 1920x1200 then switch over to HDMI..........

Gotta be a driver thing.
 
Back
Top