• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870 and Crisis Warhead

Mekanic01

Gawd
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
927
Should I have to run Crisis Warhead on the lowest settings with a 4870 and a 24" LCD? On the lowest settings, I lose stuff on cinematics, but the game runs fine. If I turn it up, it crashes and I get a message that the display driver has stopped working.
 
Try to run the card at default clock speeds. I had the same problem when I had the GPU overclocked.
 
Back
Top