4850 X2 2GB fit in LEXA Blackline case?

Timm

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,
So I have the LEXA Blackline and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the 4850 x2 2gb fits in it or not.
The card is supposed to be 11.5" and after measuring my case it looks like it could fit without out modding but it is definitely very very very close.
If anyone has any idea as to whether or not this would work that would be great!

Thanks
Timm

the 4850x2 is just under a foot long. if you have that kind of clearance the card should fit fine, as the power plugs go into the side of the card rather than the end.

Well do they measure from the end of the DVI plugs :p or the metal plate at the base of the plugs. Because I think I have exactly 11.5" of space in there.

i think the measurement is from the io plate to the end of the pcb, but i can confirm the length of the card later tonight.

Thanks. I really hope it will fit because I don't really want to change cases (love the Blackline) and I'm not sure if there is a practical mod I can do to make it fit.

yep. 11.5 in from end to end of the pcb with the io plate adding another 1/8 of an inch.

Hmmmm I still feel uneasy about it being the EXACT length I have. If I purchase it I'll do it online and a return wouldn't exactly be an easy thing to do... Also I think I might only have 11.3 inch :( Guess I'll have to look into possible mods that could make this work. Too attached to the Blackline to go with something else. Especially since I only got the case in January.

Back